D3 Max 5000 contains vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) in convenient soft-gels. Vitamin D3 is the bio-identical form of vitamin D synthesized in the body from cholesterol, following activation by the UV rays in sunlight. This form is excellent for maintaining healthy levels of vitamin D in the body. Mounting evidence suggests roles for vitamin D not only in bone health, but also in supporting immune, neurological, musculoskeletal, cellular, and cardiovascular health.*
D3 Max 5000
Supports Bone and Dental Health*
$12.9930 day supply
- Supports Bone and Dental Health*
- Supports Modulation of Immune Function*
- Supports Healthy Cell Differentiation*
- Supports Neurologic and Cognitive Health*
- Supports Musculoskeletal Comfort*
- Supports Cardiovascular Health and Healthy Blood Sugar Metabolism*
- Supports Vitamin D Repletion in Cases of Dietary Deficiency, Limited Sunlight Exposure, or Use of Depleting Therapies*
Dr. Webb explains the importance of D3 on tissue synthesis in women.
Take one soft-gel daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Organic, extra virgin olive oil and soft-gel (bovine gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water).
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Amount Per Serving
- 125 mcg (5000 IU)
% Daily Value